Can we all agree that Super bowl Sunday calls for snacks? I put this Easy Taco Dip in the slow-cooker before the game and went on about my house work. When it was time for the game to start, it was ready! It is scrumptious as a dip, but you can also dollop some on top of Nachos or on a Taco Salad. Yum!
I think my most favorite type of food is Mexican! I love the spicy taste and I love the rich flavors of Mexican food. This Easy Taco Dip may be easy to make, but it does not skimp on the rich Mexican flavor. If you are as crazy about Mexican food as I am, you must try this dip.
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup Mild Taco sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced Mild Green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced Ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour cream
- Brown meat in a large skillet; drain excess fat. Spoon meat into slow-cooker.
- Add corn, onion, salsa, Taco sauce, chilies, and olives; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours or on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in cheese.
Recipe Source: Rival Crock Pot Cookbook