These Little ‘Big Mac’ Cookies are the cutest things to make for a child’s birthday party! These is no cooking involved and they take little time to assemble.
Little 'Big Mac' Cookies
Cute little cookies that look like small hamburgers.
Recipe type: Dessert
Yield: 20-24 servings
- 1 (10 ounce) package Keebler Grasshopped Fudge Mint Cookies or Peppermint Pattie candies
- 1 (11 ounce) package Vanilla Wafers
- Small tubes of red and yellow frosting
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 or 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon Light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place the coconut and 1 or 2 drops of green food coloring in a jar and replace the lid. Shake vigorously until the coconut is tinted green.
- Take one vanilla wafer and place a small amount of red frosting on the wafer.
- Place one of the mint cookies or peppermint pattie on as your hamburger. Push it down so some of the red frosting oozes out to the edge.
- On the top of the mint cookie, place a small amount of yellow frosting and a pinch of the coconut.
- Top the coconut with another vanilla wafer and press down so the frosting shows.
- Brush the top of the bun with a little corn syrup and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Viola, you have a Little 'Big Mac.'