My favorite type of food is Mexican, so this spicy Taco Soup appeals to my taste buds. The recipe is easy and quick to put together for a lunch or dinner!
Delicious Taco Soup for your next dinner!
Recipe type: Soup
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- ½ (10 ounce can Rotel Tomatoes with Diced Chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 (15 ounce each) cans pinto beans, undrained
- ½ cup frozen corn or 1 can Shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- Lime juice
- Tortilla chips
- Brown beef in a non-stick skillet and drain. Saute onion and garlic in the same skillet until translucent.
- Add all ingredients into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a splash of fresh lime juice on top and tortilla chips.
You can also add a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.