Chocolate Cake for One speaks to me and it says “Chocolate Goodness!” I have been sick and home from work for the past few days and I needed a chocolate fix to make me feel better and take the blues away…it is better than chicken soup!
It is amazing how something chocolate can make you feel all better! If you are searching through the pantry for something chocolate and nothing else will do, mix up a couple of these for you and your significant other.
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dash vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Whisk flour, sugar, cocoa powder, egg, milk vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and salt in a large mug until smooth.
- Microwave until done, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more cocoa powder or top with vanilla ice cream or both!