When you feel like having pizza for Dinner, but do not want the hassle of making pizza dough; the answer is to use Naan Bread as a pizza crust. It not only makes it quicker, but it makes it good!
Try my Chicken, Pesto and Two Cheese Naan Bread Pizza recipe for a pizza treat!
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package Stonefire Original Naan
- ½ cup Basil pesto sauce (I used a jarred variety)
- ½ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and diced
- ¼ cup Roasted red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup Black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread pesto sauce equally over both Naan (bubbly side up) pieces, sprinkle each Naan with the Asiago cheese, red pepper, and chicken.
- Top with Feta, olives, salt and pepper. Place Naan on a sheet tray and bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh basil. Slice and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from the back of the Stonefire Authentic Flatbread package.