Have I told you before that I absolutely love peanut butter? If I was stranded on a desert island with only one food item, it would be peanut butter. And when I want something sweet it generally involves peanut butter in some form, like this Peanut Butter Fudge in a Jif’! Two ingredients, two minutes in the microwave, and two hours in the refrigerator, and you have creamy perfection!
- 1 pound Vanilla flavored Almond Bark, broken into pieces
- 2½ cups creamy or crunchy peanut butter (I used Jif)
- Prepare an 8 x 8-inch baking pan by lining it with two sheets of plastic wrap. Make sure the plastic wrap extends over the edge to assist you in removing the candy from the pan.
- Place the almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or until it is melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from pan and slice into desired size pieces.