Happy Labor Day all! This is the holiday that kicks off my favorite season…FALL! I love everything about the Fall season…the trees turning their brilliant colors, the sweaters, the boots, and most of all the food! Soups and chili, roasting hot dogs outside over the fire pit and do not forget the S’Mores!
Anyway, we are going to a Labor Day gathering and I whipped up a Black bean and Mango Salsa to start the party! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.