Perfect for munching during the Super Bowl, simple Chocolate Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets the best! These Chocolate Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets are the easiest, yet taste and look like they are hard to make. The sweet and salty combination satisfies even the pickiest of taste buds.
They can also be used for a child’s birthday party!
- 1 (16-ounce) bag Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets
- 1 (1-pound) block Milk Chocolate Almond Bark
- White piping icing
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, melt the almond bark in 30 second intervals; stirring after each 30 seconds, about 2 minutes.
- Drop the pretzel nuggets into the melted chocolate (a few at a time). Using a fork, remove the pretzel nuggets individually from the chocolate, allowing the excess chocolate to drip off. Place on a piece of waxed paper to set the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is set, pipe laces on each using the white piping icing. Let the white icing set and serve.